Website Hudson Shribman
Hudson Shribman are after a Production Engineer
Production Engineer Key to the role is processing the manufacturing and process engineering skills to support and
maintain SMT machines, conventional PCB assembly through to final assembly box build
Production Engineer Responsibilities
• Converting customer supplied data into programs for production machinery.
• Competency with Computer Aided Manufacturing packages for printed circuit board assembly. (e.g. Circuit CAM, Factory Logics, Fuji CAM).
• Knowledge of Printed Circuit Boards and components.
• Respond to breakdowns and perform maintenance tasks.
• Strong problem-solving skills and logical approach to breakdowns.
• Experience working with SMT machines (Siemens desirable but not essential).
• Ability to produce high quality and accurate work instructions.
• Knowledge of MS Office suite, Drawing packages, Gerber data.
• Experience of stencil design and ordering.
• Familiar with MRP systems and BOM’s.
• Knowledge of oven profiles and screen-printing process.
• Liaise and communicate with other departments, managers, and customers.
• Ability to plan and manage capital projects.
• Producing operator assembly guides, production aids and jigs.
• Confidence to deliver results independently and as part of a team.
• Ensure product and process quality meets the required specification.
• Support installation of machinery and equipment
• Contribute to CI, NPI and DFM activities / Perform root cause analysis and resolve problems
If Interested in the role for Production Engineer, please contact Anthonii Oake at Hudson Shribman to discuss further as well as sending an up to date CV to email@example.com