Website Hudson Shribman
Late Shift Production operative attached to the Laminating department.
Operating a continuous coating machine to coat metal and plastic foils with layers of adhesive. Moreover, the operator will press the coated foils to make laminated sheets.
• Coating Cadium plated foils
• Peel testing to ensure the correct peel strength is achieved
• Maintaining good house keeping
• Continuous use of lean techniques (example: 5’s)
• Working in other departments when demands are high
• Complying with Attewell health, safety and environmental policies
2.00pm – 10.00pm, Monday to Friday,There will also be half hour unpaid daily lunch breaks.
The candidate must have at least two years experience in a production environment and have an appreciation for operating process equipment. A good knowledge of materials and adhesives is preferred. He or she must be prepared for manually handling sheet metals of various sizes. A good knowledge of Health & Safety and Environmental control is also necessary.
Permanent- this position commences with a three-month probation that excludes sick pay, pension and bonus. Temps are likely to be considered for Permanent positions after 3 to 6 months