Website Hudson Shribman
Project Engineer Required – (control systems and robotic systems)
Due to continued expansion, Hudson Shribman are working closely with a controls and automation company that are looking to recruit a Project Engineer on a permanent basis. This role would suit either an established project engineer or a lead shop floor/site engineer that is looking for a more project focused role or a graduate that has an interest in project work. We prefer project engineers to have a core skill set (robotics, control engineer, mechanical engineer etc.)
Duties: Work for an internal project manager and delivers the technical organisational part of a project, to include:
• Customer technical liaison
• Making sure internal resource has the information that they require to complete a project
• Working to a timing plan
• Reading electrical/mechanical drawings and solving problems as they occur
• Supervision of both internal and external labour
• Organising material purchase lists for the purchasing team
• Writing sequence documentation to issue to both internal electrical and PLC design.
• Designing, commissioning & validating safety systems (internal training given)
75% of the role will be office based in Bedford and 25% of the role on various sites in the UK, mostly Monday – Friday but with some weekends as and when required (overtime paid).
If interested in the Project Engineering position please contact Andrew Wilson at Hudson Shribman