Website Hudson Shribman
Hudson Shribman are after a Purchasing Manager
Responsible for the buying team, Stores and Dispatch (currently 14 members). You and your team will be responsible for day-to-day activities.
Purchasing Manager Responsibilities
- Develop future strategic purchasing objectives.
- Monitor forecast price and lead time trends and their impact on future activities.
- Ensure our suppliers are aware of our business objectives.
- Negotiate and agree contracts with suppliers.
- Monitor the quality of service provided by suppliers and subcontractors.
- You will build and maintain supplier relationships.
- Investigate inventory and supply errors in conjunction with Stores to help prevent future errors.
- Track metrics to help us achieve our KPI goals.
- Set up buffer stocks and contracts with Suppliers.
- Manage, train, and motivate your team.
If Interested in the role for Purchasing Manager, please contact Anthonii Oake at Hudson Shribman to discuss further as well as sending an up to date CV to email@example.com