Quality Assurance Engineer
Website Hudson Shribman
Our client is a leading shims manufacturer that is seeking an extremely versatile Quality Assurance Engineer that will report to the Quality Director.
• Ensuring Quality Assurance throughout all production areas
• Carrying out Final inspection
• Completing Quality Reports
• Performing Quality Audits
• Completing First Article Inspection Reports (FAIRS)
• Conducting Production First-offs
• Providing support for the despatch department
• Statistical Process Control
• Continuous improvement
• Maintaining good housekeeping and 5S
• Auditing procedures and maintaining inspection equipment
Working period: 37.5hrs/week
Hours: 7.00am to 3.00pm,
The candidate must have at least five years experience in an aerospace quality environment that involves at least two years experience in inspecting 2D and 3D components to a high standard. He or she must be willing to multitask in a variety of disciplines and have a keen willingness to learn.
Knowledge of CMM’s (preferably Nikon CAMIO software) will be beneficial.
If Interested in the role for the Quality Assurance Engineer, please contact Kenzie Choyce at Hudson Shribman to discuss further as well as sending an up to date CV to (url removed)