Website Hudson Shribman
Hudson Shribman are seeking an Quality Control Inspector for a manufacturing company based in Reading.
The role will be to assist the Quality Manager, ensuring all quality standards are met within the company.
- To be responsible for the storage of sampled manufactured products, ensuring each batch is labelled for east identification and quick retrieval.
- To maintain a filling system for inspection and test records.
- Will be responsible with the assisting the Quality Manager and Operations Director to control, calibrate and maintenance of equipment.
- To maintain records to provide evidence that the equipment can be used to demonstrate conformance of the products.
- To conduct internal quality audits when required.
- Patrol inspection and assist with production in the manufacture of materials when required.
- Past experience within a quality role
- Experience of auditing and inspection.
Salary: £11-£13 an hour + performance bonus