Quality Control Inspector
Website Hudson Shribman
Hudson Shribman are looking for an Quality Control Inspector
Quality Control Inspector based at Stansted, to provide support to the Quality department and ensure all work carried out is to the required standards and meets customer specifications. Your main duty will be to carry out First Offs and Final Inspections of the manufactured components.
Quality Control Inspector Requirements
• Previous technical experience in a fine limit manufacturing environment.
• Previous experience in a similar role.
• Previous experience using CMM’s.
• Knowledge of problem-solving techniques, (RCCA 5Y’s).
• Use of PC and related programmes.
• Strong communication skills.
• Good understanding of engineering drawings.
• Good attention to detail.
• Results focused
If Interested in the role for Quality Control Inspector please contact Anthonii Oake at Hudson Shribman to discuss further as well as sending an up to date CV to email@example.com