Website Hudson Shribman
You will be responsible for Quality Engineer:
• Develop and implement quality control procedures and processes to ensure compliance with industry standards and regulations.
• Conduct regular inspections and audits of manufacturing processes, equipment, and products to identify areas for improvement and ensure adherence to quality standards.
• Analyse data and perform statistical analysis to monitor process performance and identify opportunities for process optimization.
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to investigate and resolve quality issues, implementing appropriate corrective and preventive actions.
• Drive continuous improvement initiatives by actively participating in root cause analysis, process capability studies, and process improvement projects.
• Lead or participate in quality-related training programs to educate employees on quality standards, procedures, and best practices.
• Establish and maintain key quality performance indicators (KPIs) to track and report on quality metrics and drive performance improvement.
• Collaborate with suppliers to ensure the quality of incoming materials and components, conducting supplier audits and facilitating supplier quality improvement activities.
• Support new product development activities by participating in design reviews, process validations, and quality planning.
We are looking for an experienced Quality Engineer with a Data-driven mindset capable of identifying trends and hands-on experience in working with international quality standards, compliances and systems.
You will need to have:
• Engineering or an equivalent level of qualification in a related field.
• Proven experience as a Quality Engineer in a manufacturing environment.
• Strong knowledge of quality management systems, tools and methodologies (e.g., Six Sigma, Lean Manufacturing, Statistical Process Control, and 8D).
• Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills, with the ability to identify root causes and implement effective corrective actions.
• Proficient in conducting inspections, audits, and data analysis.
• Solid understanding of quality standards and regulations.
• Competent in using quality management software and tools.
• Comprehensive IT skills
• Good communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to interpret and present data effectively.
• Decision-making based on overall business requirements and best practices.
• Self-motivated and task-orientated.
• Have a proactive approach and ability to identify root causes to drive issue resolution.
• Willing to continue self-developing / training in their portfolio.
• Able to work to tight timescales and under pressure, whilst maintaining a calm, prioritized, and structured approach to all tasks/issues.
What’s on Offer:
• Competitive Salary
• 25 Days Holiday
• Halma Pension Plan – up to 10.5% company contribution
• SIP share scheme
• Life assurance
• Opportunity to join a leading, trusted organisation
• Training in Lean systems
• Excellent working environment
• Career development opportunities
If Interested in the role for Quality Engineer please contact Anthonii Oake at Hudson Shribman to discuss further as well as sending an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org