Website Hudson Shribman
Hudson Shribman are looking for a Quality Inspector
As well as an engineering background, suitable candidates will have a comprehensive understanding of machine manufacturing and be able to interpret engineering drawings and have a good knowledge of materials and machining techniques.
Your responsibilities as a Quality Inspector:
• A proven track record in the use of Co-ordinate Measuring Machines, both in measuring and programming
• Knowledge of PCIDIMIS is preferred, but not essential as training can be provided.
• Ability to use manual forms of measuring apparatus, Callipers, micrometers etc.
• Proficiency in computer skills
• Strong work ethic
• Flexible and supportive
• Good communication skills
• Good time management and attendance are essential
• Ability to work unsupervised within a small team environment
If interested in the Quality Inspector role, please contact Cameron Anderson-Lee at Hudson Shribman