Website Hudson Shribman
Our client is a leading detail parts and shims manufacturer seeking an extremely versatile CMM Inspector that will report to the Quality Director.
Type of employment:
Temporary to permanent or permanent
• Programming and operating Computer Measuring Systems (CMS); CNC CMM and Laser QC scanner
• Carrying out Final inspection
• Completing quality reports
• Conducting Production First-offs
• Completing First Article Inspection Reports (FAIRS)
• Digital Product Definition (DPD) and Model Based Definition (MBD) Compliance • Creating Inspection Plans
• Providing support for the despatch department
• Continuous improvement
• Part marking and Vibro-etching
• Maintaining good housekeeping and 5S
• Auditing procedures and maintaining inspection equipment
Working period: 37.5hrs/week
Hours: 10.00am to 6.00pm or 8.00am to 4.00pm
- The candidate must have at least five years’ experience in an aerospace quality environment that encompasses at least two years’ experience in inspecting 2D and 3D components to a high standard. He or she must be willing to multitask in a variety of disciplines and have a keen willingness to learn.
- A very good knowledge of operating, setting, and programming CMMs (preferably using Nikon CAMIO software).
Working to Boeing, Rolls Royce, and Airbus specification.
If Interested in the role for the Quality Inspector, please contact Kenzie Choyce at Hudson Shribman to discuss further, as well as sending an up to date CV to (url removed)