Website Resourcing Global Solutions Limited
Hudson Shribman is looking for a experienced Quality Manager to manage the company’s quality assurance policies, procedures and processes.
The Quality Manager will establish performance standards, procedures, and audit controls in order to meet business requirements, as well as identify and implement process improvements to increase the efficiency, effectiveness, and quality of company operations.
Quality Manager Requirements
- Strong Quality Management experience within an engineering environment is essential.
- Experience in a senior position with ISO9001:2008 QA systems, regulations, guidelines, and associated standards with a good understand of the implementation of ISO9001:2015.
- Degree, or equivalent, in an engineering related discipline would be advantageous.
- Must possess excellent communication skills for liaising and communicating with vendors, customers, and internal departments.
- Practical experience with risk management, product testing, capability studies, and control plans.
- Demonstrates our company values of Teamwork, Integrity, Excellence and Courage
- Highly organised and methodical approach, with an eye for detail
- The ability to work independently when required
- A flexible, conscientious, and diligent attitude
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and written skills
- A resilient and adaptable approach
If Interested in the role for Quality Manager please contact Anthonii Oake at Hudson Shribman to discuss further as well as sending an up to date CV to email@example.com