Website Hudson Shribman
This position is very important in maintaining ongoing client relationships which are key to the development of the business. Supporting the Department lead in managing customer accounts, schedule order entries and delivery requirements are some of the key day to day requirements.
What are the key tasks or activities that need to be carried out to do this job?
• To carry out full contract review on customer orders
• To process customer orders, ensuring the correct information is updated onto the company internal SAP system
• To send order acknowledgements to customers or to access customer online portals confirming receipt and updating delivery promises
• Reviewing and processing customers queries, including the monitor and maintenance of the internal delayed file
• Building on inter departmental relationships to ensure timely completion of orders with estimating and to gain information required to update customers on status of their orders
• Regular monitoring of customer orders, providing regular updates to the customer and completion on key customer order books
• Required to analyse, update, and display relevant Measures of Performance (MOPS) data, as required by the department and the Management Team
• To follow up on relevant sales leads / opportunities as agreed by the sales team, to identify and develop new core business.
• Update the company’s SAP system accurately with latest sales/marketing information.
• Maintain and expand the already excellent long-term customer client base. Also provide an exceptional service to all customers. Keeping updated with their relevant developments and changes.
• Support other team members as and when required.
• Carry out general office duties as required and requested by the Department lead or Managing Director
What are the key skills needed to carry out this job?
• Customer Service experience is advantages but must have worked in an office environment
• The individual must be able to work on their own and as part of a team
• Maths and English to GCSE level C standards.
• Extensive knowledge of Microsoft products is required
• Must be an effective communicator, being able to communicate at all levels, internally and externally
• Able to work under tight timescales and be results driven
• Experience Knowledge of SAP would be preferred but not essential
• Basic Microsoft presentation skills
• Good organisational and communication skills