Senior Combat Systems Engineer
Website Hudson Shribman
Job title: Senior Combat Systems Engineer
Location: Scotstoun, we offer a range of hybrid and flexible working arrangements – please speak to your recruiter about the options for this particular role.
What you’ll be doing:
- Production and maintenance of assigned CS (Installation) test forms, ensuring that all installation test requirements are captured/defined.
- Support the CS Co-ordination Manager in the implementation of the CS Installation Strategy including definition and maintenance of CS CoConsole CMS Structure, ensuring it aligns with the identified test requirements.
- Support Manufacturing Engineering in the definition and creation of CS Equipment Manufacturing Instructions, ensuring system technical installation requirements are captured and necessary intervention/check points detailed.
Your skills and experiences:
- Good understanding of compartment outfit and equipment installation procedures and guidance.
- Background in maritime with good organisational skills.
- Good understanding of the ship build installation test and verification process of combat system equipment and cabling.
- Understanding of completions management tools
- Chartership preferred or the ability to obtain Chartership within employment
You’ll receive benefits including a competitive pension scheme, enhanced annual leave allowance and a Company contributed Share Incentive Plan. You’ll also have access to additional benefits such as flexible working, an employee assistance programme, Cycle2work and employee discounts you may also be eligible for an annual incentive.
The combat systems team:
This role will provide exposure to the entire build, programme of the T26 ships enabling opportunities to develop your skills and knowledge, working within the wider CS engineering delivery team and their supplier community.
If Interested in the role for Senior Combat Systems Engineer, please contact Kenzie Choyce at Hudson Shribman to discuss further as well as sending an up to date CV to Kenzie.firstname.lastname@example.org