Senior Combat Systems Engineer
Website Hudson Shribman
What you’ll be doing:
- As a Senior Combat Systems Engineer you will develop CS Physical Interface Definition Documentation and carry out design activities in line with specifications
- Lead in Technical reviews of SWSE Key outputs (PIDDs/3D Model)
- Carry out investigations into operational problems or developments
- Act as the main point of contact with customers and/or suppliers in assigned areas on engineering matters, to resolve relatively complex problems and issues and to maintain awareness in both parties of priorities and objectives
- You’ll also have people manager responsibilities in this role
Your skills and experiences:
- Change Management expertise
- Extensive experience in engineering or a defence or related industry
- Make decisions within own sphere of responsibility and delegated authority
- Knowledge of legislative requirements
- Prior use of the BAE-SS SDE, FORAN, MARS and Windchill applications is desirable
Qualification in Engineering or other related STEM subjects as well as specific (either academic or professional) qualifications and become recognised as Incorporated or Chartered Engineers through an appropriate recognised professional institution. Engineers are encouraged, and will be supported, to achieve the relevant accreditation. Preference will be given to candidates who are already professionally registered.
You’ll receive benefits including a competitive pension scheme, enhanced annual leave allowance and a Company contributed Share Incentive Plan. You’ll also have access to additional benefits such as flexible working, an employee assistance programme, Cycle2work and employee discounts you may also be eligible for an annual incentive.
The Combat Systems team:
As a senior Combat system engineer, you will manage a team of 10 junior engineers and graduates. You will assist in the physical integration design activities to ensure compliance of the Combat Systems Physical Integration Design process with the Warship.
The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills verbal and written. They will have an eye for detail and the ability to read and interpret drawings with experience in managing internal and external stakeholders.
If Interested in the role for Senior Combat Systems Engineer, please contact Kenzie Choyce at Hudson Shribman to discuss further as well as sending an up to date CV to Kenzie.firstname.lastname@example.org