Senior Combat Systems Engineer
Website Resourcing Global Solutions Limited
What you’ll be doing:
• Delivering a package of engineering work, with the development of best practice to increase the capability, performance of tools and processes
• Participating in Technical reviews of the Combat Systems Physical Integration design products and deliverables
• Working with the CSE Engineering Managers and Technical Leaders to evolve the physical integration design within the overall cost and schedule constraints
• Monitoring the design process and advising of shortfalls against the Warship EMC and Physical Integration process plans
• Working on ship and supporting Operations in the overall construction of the Type 26 programme.
Your skills and experiences:
• Extensive experience in engineering or a defence or related industry
• Make decisions within own sphere of responsibility and delegated authority
• Knowledge of legislative requirements
• Systems Engineering knowledge and experience
• Change Management knowledge and experience
Engineers at all levels should possess an academic qualification in Engineering or other related STEM subjects as well as specific (either academic or professional) qualifications and become recognised as Incorporated or Chartered Engineers through an appropriate recognised professional institution. Engineers are encouraged, and will be supported, to achieve the relevant accreditation. Preference will be given to candidates who are already professionally registered.
You’ll receive benefits including a competitive pension scheme, enhanced annual leave allowance and a Company contributed Share Incentive Plan. You’ll also have access to additional benefits such as flexible working, an employee assistance programme, Cycle2work and employee discounts you may also be eligible for an annual incentive.
The Combat Systems Engineering Team:
As a Senior Combat System Engineer, you will manage and mentor a team of junior engineers and graduates. You will be responsible for and assist in the physical integration activities to ensure compliance of the Combat Systems Physical Integration Design process with the Warship.
If Interested in the role for Senior Combat Systems Engineer, please contact Joe Luckett at Hudson Shribman to discuss further as well as sending an up to date CV to email@example.com