Senior Configuration & Change Engineer
Website Hudson Shribman
What you’ll be doing:
• Assist in the overall co-ordination of delivery of HCF CM Capability. Co-ordinate implementation of appropriate business rules and controls for each phase of the product lifecycle and ensure required level of reporting is delivered for Configuration Management.
• Providing support for configuration management of 3D model lock down and archiving activities and overseeing the configuration control of 3D model baseline.
• Providing assistance and support in exploitation of Creo Files to support manufacture and build as well As Designed, As Built & Ship acceptance activities,
• Support the Principal Engineer in maintaining the HCF Configuration Management Baselines
Your skills and experiences:
• Strong knowledge, and ideally a user, of existing product change and configuration management processes
• Have experience/knowledge of the key toolsets used across the project to implement Configuration/PLM particularly PTC’s Windchill, SENER’s FORAN and AVEVA ERM
• Ideally, accredited in a relevant CM methodology, i.e. CMII, NDIA,
• Experience working with CM (Defence) Standards.
Engineers at all levels should possess an academic qualification in Engineering or other related STEM subjects as well as specific (either academic or professional) qualifications and become recognised as Incorporated or Chartered Engineers through an appropriate recognised professional institution. Engineers are encouraged, and will be supported, to achieve the relevant accreditation. Preference will be given to candidates who are already professionally registered.
You’ll receive benefits including a competitive pension scheme, enhanced annual leave allowance and a Company contributed Share Incentive Plan. You’ll also have access to additional benefits such as flexible working, an employee assistance programme, Cycle2work and employee discounts – you may also be eligible for an annual leave incentive.
The Product Configuration & Change team:
The role will play a critical role within the Hunter Class Frigate Program Product Configuration Management & Change Management team. Assisting in the Co-ordination and implementation of the HCF Configuration Management through life Configuration and Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) systems, policies and supporting toolset.
If Interested in the role for Senior Configuration & Change Engineer, please contact Kenzie Choyce at Hudson Shribman to discuss further as well as sending an up to date CV to Kenzie.firstname.lastname@example.org