Senior Electrical Design Engineer
Website Hudson Shribman
What you’ll be doing:
- Participate fully in developing, maintaining and modifying engineering processes and procedures
- Carry out complex technical analysis and investigations
- Prepare specifications, develop designs in line with specifications and all quality and technical standards
- Act as the main point of contact with customers and/or suppliers in assigned areas on engineering matters
- Manage the engineer design through product change packages
Your skills and experiences:
- Electrical power system design experience
- Engineering delivery through engineering life cycle management
- Experience within product life cycle management toolsets
- Electrical system modelling experience
- Experience working in large multi-stakeholder engineering programmes
Engineers at all levels should possess an academic qualification in Engineering or other related STEM subjects as well as specific (either academic or professional) qualifications and become recognised as Incorporated or Chartered Engineers through an appropriate recognised professional institution. Engineers are encouraged, and will be supported, to achieve the relevant accreditation. Preference will be given to candidates who are already professionally registered.
You’ll receive benefits including a competitive pension scheme, enhanced annual leave allowance and a Company contributed Share Incentive Plan. You’ll also have access to additional benefits such as flexible working, an employee assistance programme, Cycle2work and employee discounts you may also be eligible for an annual leave incentive.
The Electrical Engineering team:
Provide engineering expertise and undertake a defined list of engineer activities within the Electrical Engineering Team in order to deliver the Engineering Plan. Undertake a defined range of electrical/marine engineering activities in line with all relevant processes and quality requirements, supplying advice and support to designers, operations and other functions and ensuring defined objectives are achieved whilst continually maintaining quality and service requirement.
If Interested in the role for Senior Electrical Design Engineer please contact Kenzie Choyce at Hudson Shribman to discuss further as well as sending an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org