Senior Electrical Engineer
Website Hudson Shribman
What you’ll be doing:
- Participate fully in developing, maintaining and modifying engineering processes and procedures in assigned areas in response to technical developments and operational need.
- Carry out relatively complex technical analyses and investigations, including evaluation and selection of technical options, and prepare reports with suggested recommendations to support the resolution of problems and the improvement of engineering capability.
- Prepare specifications, develop designs in line with specifications and all quality and technical standards, and carry out design appraisals in assigned areas to ensure all standards are maintained.
- Carry out investigations into operational problems or developments and develop and prepare solutions, individually or as a member of a project team
Your skills and experiences:
- Possess in depth knowledge of the Electrical Design discipline.
- Extensive technical knowledge and problem solving in Electrical systems
- Good working experiences in more than one phase of the LCM, with sufficient experience of the total LCM to enable a good understanding of adjacent phases and through life engineering issues
Engineers at all levels should possess an academic qualification in Engineering or other related STEM subjects as well as specific (either academic or professional) qualifications and become recognised as Incorporated or Chartered Engineers through an appropriate recognised professional institution. Engineers are encouraged, and will be supported, to achieve the relevant accreditation. Preference will be given to candidates who are already professionally registered.
You’ll receive benefits including a competitive pension scheme, enhanced annual leave allowance and a Company contributed Share Incentive Plan. You’ll also have access to additional benefits such as flexible working, an employee assistance programme, Cycle2work and employee discounts you may also be eligible for an annual leave incentive.
The Electrical Engineering team:
As part of this role, you will work close with the CSC project team, internal & external stakeholders, industry partners. You will also get the opportunity to work on an international programme, career development potential.
This role will provide you with the chance to work within an expanding highly-skilled multi-disciplined team on some of the most cutting edge defence technology, with some travel to Canada. You will be fully supported in your professional development, with the chance for excellent career progression opportunities in the future.
If Interested in the role for Senior Electrical Engineer, please contact Kenzie Choyce at Hudson Shribman to discuss further as well as sending an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org