Senior Electrical or Electronics Engineer
Website Resourcing Global Solutions Limited
Hudson Shribman is looking for a Senior Electrical Engineer to lead the design and development of electrical and electronic systems, hardware and embedded software.
Senior Electrical Electronics Engineer Requirement
- Proven experience of leading and/or supervising projects or people for routine and non-routine work.
- Solid all-round theoretical and practical understanding of electrical and electronics designs
- Ability to complete analysis-based activities i.e. (circuit emulation, performance, or power budgets).
- Ability to assess and highlight key project risks, schedules, mitigations and identify critical design activities.
- Overall awareness of the full project lifecycle ranging from opportunity/bid development through to continuing customer support.
- A proven track record of innovation-based approaches to all aspects of engineering/leadership.
- Ability to investigate and fault find technical problems at PCB or system level, with capability to identify root cause or procedural reforms.
- Accredited as a Chartered Engineer or working towards Chartership.
- Embedded Software Design, including ARM/KEIL.
- Knowledge of Motors and drive technology with ability to calculate motor performance.
- Awareness of control systems analysis and performance techniques with ability to articulate these to fellow engineers/Stakeholders.
- Practised in the use of analysis and simulation tools such as Python, Matlab, Simulink, LT-Spice, Simetrix etc.
- Familiar with the design of electronics within harsh environments typical with Military equipment.
If Interested in the role for Senior Electrical or Electronics Engineer please contact Anthonii Oake at Hudson Shribman to discuss further as well as sending an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org