Senior Engineer – Auxiliaries
Website Resourcing Global Solutions Limited
What you’ll be doing:
• Participate in developing, maintaining and modifying engineering processes and procedures in assigned areas in response to technical developments and operational needs
• Assist in the development of SQEP within the Auxiliaries sub-discipline
• Carry out specialist technical analyses and investigations, including evaluation and selection of technical options, and draft reports with suggested recommendations
• Prepare specifications, develop designs in line with specifications and all quality and technical standards
• Carry out investigations into operational problems or developments and develop and prepare solutions
• Support the Principal engineer as the specialist point of contact with customers and/or suppliers
Your skills and experiences:
• Participate in developing technical developments and operational needs
• Experience carrying out technical analyses and investigations, including evaluation and selection of technical options
• Familiar with the design of piping systems, and in delivering solutions that meet customer requirements in all phases of the cycle
• Able to perform analyses of engineering issues and possess the ability to recommend solutions.
Engineers at all levels should possess an academic qualification in Engineering or other related STEM subjects as well as specific (either academic or professional) qualifications and become recognised as Incorporated or Chartered Engineers through an appropriate recognised professional institution. Engineers are encouraged, and will be supported, to achieve the relevant accreditation. Preference will be given to candidates who are already professionally registered.
You’ll receive benefits including a competitive pension scheme, enhanced annual leave allowance and a Company contributed Share Incentive Plan. You’ll also have access to additional benefits such as flexible working, an employee assistance programme, Cycle2work and employee discounts – you may also be eligible for an annual incentive.
Working closely with our Canadian client in the development of Auxiliary systems ensuring technical viability and safe operation of specific auxiliary. You will have the opportunity to travel to Canada with the option on secondment also available.
If Interested in the role for Senior Engineer – Auxiliaries, please contact Joe Luckett at Hudson Shribman to discuss further as well as sending an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org