Senior ILS Engineer (Plymouth)
Website Resourcing Global Solutions Limited
Senior ILS Engineer
Senior ILS Engineer will be required to evolve the current logistic support function to establish and maintain a robust Integrated Product/Logistic Support function. This will include Design for Support, and all relevant pillars of ILS, with particular focus on Logistic Support Analysis, maintenance policy and planning, training and comprehensive and detailed Through-Life support modelling.
Senior ILS Engineer Requirement
- At least 5 years ILS project leadership across the product lifecycle
- At least 5 years experience in ILS analysis
- Proven ability to estimate tasks with accuracy and work to budgets and schedules
- Experience training operators and maintenance staff
- Experience working with international customers and equipment in remote locations
- Preferred experience of using S1000D (Tech Docs) and S2000M (Material Management).
- Preferred experience in new business capture.
- Preferred obsolescence management.
- Preferred team leadership experience.
- Preferred initiative in continuous improvement activities.
If Interested in the role for Senior ILS Engineer please contact Anthonii Oake at Hudson Shribman to discuss further as well as sending an up to date CV to email@example.com