Senior Mechanical Design Engineer
Website Hudson Shribman
Hudson Shribman are after a Senior Mechanical Design Engineer
- Be degree educated in Mechanical Engineering
- Be proficient in the use of a 3D CAD system
- Have a flair for innovation, new concept designs and a passion for mechanical engineering.
- Have proven experience in the total design process from requirements capture to product introduction in a Lead role
- Have an understanding of the application of machining, casting, fabrication and moulding techniques
- Design for manufacture and ease of assembly
- Take the lead with responsibility for timely delivery of outputs within defined deadlines.
- Have a strong understanding (where required) of the technical work being carried out, along with related activities, and communicate effectively with project stakeholders
- Be able to lead the technical activities of a project design team, controlling workload and design output
- Experience of working in – ideally – the Defence or related sectors, particularly in R&D and manufacturing (for example, scientific equipment manufacturers, special purpose machine builders or high-end customisation companies).