Senior Systems Engineer
Website Hudson Shribman
Hudson Shribman is After a Senior Systems Engineer
full System design and development life cycle which includes electrical and electronic systems, hardware, and embedded software
- Champion the systems engineering discipline within the engineering team, providing continuous improvement to processes, mentioning/training of staff and providing recommendations to the Engineering Manager.
- Support project managers in the formation of project plans, estimates, identification and management of risk/issues, project reporting and adherence to schedule and cost
- Identify cost and schedule reduction opportunities during project planning and through project lifecycle
- Solicit from stakeholder and derive system level functional and performance requirements at the outset of projects and manage compliance through-life.
- Support the team in the analysis, breakdown and derivation of requirements for lower level subsystems and engineering disciplines
- Provide system architectural designs and trade off analyses
- Take technical leadership of multi-discipline engineering design projects and provide guidance to other engineers during development project phases, keeping the Engineering Manager and Director informed of emergent issues as appropriate.
- Engage with supply chain, production and test departments throughout the development process to optimise design for manufacture and test
- Lead design reviews with customers
- Take a hands-on leadership role in the planning and execution of integration, validation and verification, compliance and commissioning aspects of the products
Provide line management and career coaching of direct reports as required.