Senior Systems Engineer
Website Resourcing Global Solutions Limited
What you’ll be doing:
• Maintain lists of Legislation, Regulations & Standards used on the project and of L&R owners
• Act as point of contact with central Governance team and T26 project teams to manage amendments to current L&R
• Establish and maintain the body of evidence confirming that all Legal and Regulatory obligations have been met for the project
• Support management and maintenance of requirements using requirements development practices, including compliance details, traceability, acceptance characteristics, acceptance evidence and customer approvals
• Make engineering decisions within own sphere of responsibility and delegated authority
• Act as a point of contact with customers and/or suppliers in assigned areas on engineering matters, to resolve relatively complex problems and issues and to maintain awareness in both parties of priorities and objectives
• Maintaining a level of SQEP for the role through personal and professional development
Your skills and experiences:
• Comprehensive knowledge and understanding of Legal & Regulatory compliance
• A good understanding of the engineering lifecycle
• Competence and capability with requirements capture and management software tools e.g. the Rationale software tools such as DOORS, etc.
• A good understanding of configuration management principles and software tools
Engineers at all levels should possess an academic qualification in Engineering or other related STEM subjects as well as specific (either academic or professional) qualifications and become recognised as Incorporated or Chartered Engineers through an appropriate recognised professional institution. Engineers are encouraged, and will be supported, to achieve the relevant accreditation. Preference will be given to candidates who are already professionally registered.
You’ll receive benefits including a competitive pension scheme, enhanced annual leave allowance and a Company contributed Share Incentive Plan. You’ll also have access to additional benefits such as flexible working, an employee assistance programme, Cycle2work and employee discounts you may also be eligible for an annual incentive.
Our Requirements and Acceptance Team:
As a Requirements and Acceptance / Legal and Regulatory Senior Engineer, you will be required to lead in the development and management of the project’s Legal & Regulatory compliance obligations. You will also be responsible for developing and collating evidence to demonstrate to the customer that the project’s requirements have been met.
If Interested in the role for Senior Systems Engineer, please contact Joe Luckett at Hudson Shribman to discuss further as well as sending an up to date CV to email@example.com