Senior Systems Engineer (Plymouth)
Website Hudson Shribman
Hudson Shribman are after a Senior Systems Engineer
require leadership within the full System design and development life cycle which includes electrical and electronic systems, hardware, and embedded software.
- Strong degree in a relevant engineering discipline
- Demonstrable passion for the systems engineering discipline
- Demonstrable understanding and experience in requirements capture and through-life management
- At least 5 years’ experience of systems engineering on multidisciplinary projects
- At least 5 years’ experience of cradle to grave product development, including verification and validation and beyond
- Proven experience of leading and successfully delivering multi-disciplinary projects.
- Design experience in products requiring combined mechanical, electronic and software components.
- Evidence of drive and initiative for continuous improvement
- Good all-round practical understanding of electrical and electronics systems.