Senior Systems Integration Administrator
Website Resourcing Global Solutions Limited
What you’ll be doing:
- Being a system administrator for the data centre systems that make up the Type 26 Combat System.
- Implementing and development of system management processes and software procedures.
- Undertaking the preparations, conduct of, analysis, formal reporting of test, integration and acceptance trials.
- Generate, deliver and review test, trials and acceptance documentation.
- Support the activity of the wider T26 CS integration test and trials team through the provision of specialist shared infrastructure expertise as required.
Your skills and experiences:
- Knowledge and experience of Virtualisation technologies, Networks (Switches, Routers, Firewalls, Servers, Fibre Optics, LAN, WAN, TCP/IP), Software Configuration and Release Management.
- Understanding and experience of the testing and integration of IT Hardware and Software.
- Ability to generate Test Documentation from Supplier documentation, conduct Test Schedules and analyse and report results.
You’ll receive benefits including a competitive pension scheme, enhanced annual leave allowance and a Company contributed Share Incentive Plan. You’ll also have access to additional benefits such as flexible working, an employee assistance programme, Cycle2work and employee discounts – you may also be eligible for an annual incentive.
The Naval Combat team:
Naval Combat Systems Integration Support Service (NCSISS) supporting assurance of all changes to combat systems on Royal Navy Platforms
Work with all of the Naval ships business units, and other equipment providers, Key stakeholders, customer involvement.