Website Hudson Shribman
Hudson Shribman are looking for a Service Engineer
As a Service Engineer you will be responsible for the installation and commissioning of new machinery, servicing of existing machinery, and machine breakdown response.
Service Engineer responsibilities
- Performing site visits for the purpose of installation, commissioning, training, upgrades and breakdowns.
- Commissioning software onsite, for integration with customer systems and/or other machinery.
- Conduct site visits to assist with commissioning, fault finding etc.
- Providing remote software diagnostics and support for machine breakdowns, upgrades and installations.
Service Engineer requirements
- Must have a Electrical/Software (PLC) engineering background.
- Experience of basic programming with Siemens/Allen Bradley.
- Experience of installing/commissioning packaging machinery.
- Experience in servicing machinery
- Ability to fault find machines and implement reliable solutions
For this role you must hold a valid passport
Salary – £45k+ depending on experience – estimated OTE £50k+
If interested in the Service Engineer role and would like to discuss the role please contact Cameron Anderson-Lee