Website Hudson Shribman
• Machine Tool Field Service Engineer
• Working from Home or the Office, providing service support for Hurco machines throughout the UK, Ireland & occasionally supporting machines throughout Europe & Middle east
• Reporting to Customer Support Manager
This role is to provide installation, repair and service to the network of 5000 Hurco machines with the Uk & Ireland.
• Working as an individual or as part of team
• Installation, repair & maintain of Hurco 3 & 5 axis machine tools,
• Installation, repair & maintain Hurco 2,3,4 & 5 axis lathes.
• Machine option installation, Renishaw probing, Rotary axis, Coolant through spindle
• Product support for Erowa & Pro-cobot Automation systems
• Support of Roders 3 & 5 axis machine tools & Automation.
• Develop & maintain working relationships with Hurco Customers
• Communicate daily with Hurco, providing detailed reports
• Carry and maintain Service stock
• Upload of daily work sheets to database, providing details of further work to be carried out.
• Travel throughout the UK & Southern Ireland, with occasional travel to support Agents abroad.
• Competitive salary, experience dependant
• Overtime paid door to door
• Vehicle provided, Car or van as preferred
• Equipment provided, tools, test equipment, Laptop & phone
• Fully expensed
• Previous Experience within the Machine tool Sector preferred
• Willing to travel and stay away from home
• Ability to work & communicate professionally at customers premises
• Clean Drivers licence.