SMT Operator – Late Shift
Website Resourcing Global Solutions Limited
Hudson Shribman is after an SMT Operator – Surface Mount Technology to work late shift
The SMT Operator will be part of a team of technicians & operators responsible for the set-up and operation of our SMD equipment.
Candidates will be able to demonstrate relevant experience in Surface Mount processes,achieving high levels of output & quality in equal measure.
The nature of the task means that you will be on your feet for most of the day and handling small electronic components down to 0201 size.
Normal working hours:
37 hour a week
Monday – Thursday: 16:00pm – 24:00am (Half Hour Lunch)
Friday: 16:00pm – 23:30pm (Half Hour Lunch)
SMT Operator Requirements
- Operate computer-controlled surface mount assembly machinery to assemble surface mount technology printed circuit assemblies successfully
- Continually monitor the process to ensure perfect quality using inspection equipment.
- Ability to read machine error messages and correct placement & printing problems
- Confidence in hand placing SMT parts accurately onto circuit assemblies, ensuring correct polarity of devices
- Kit and de-kit SMT placements machines and set up printing programs on automatic stencil printers
- Document aspects of the Work Order, including run times, hand fits, and process deviations
- Read and interpret Drawings, Diagrams and Bills of Materials
- Maintain high housekeeping standards
If Interested in the role for SMT Operator, please contact Anthonii Oake at Hudson Shribman to discuss further as well as sending an up to date CV to email@example.com