Systems Design Engineer
Website Hudson Shribman
Location: UK Sites in the South.
We offer a range of hybrid and flexible working arrangements.
What you’ll be doing:
- Working closely with Customers to design, develop and assure the delivery of new technologies and integrated concept solutions
- Carrying out complex technical analysis and investigations, including evaluation and selection of technical options
- Supporting Product Design Certification activities including Product Safety & Environmental and Security Accreditation
- Supporting / Leading technical reviews, verification and approval of engineering technical documentation and design
- Supporting the identification / delivery of business winning opportunities
- You’ll also have people manager responsibilities in this role.
Your skills and experiences:
- Degree in a STEM subject or equivalent qualification or experience, Chartered Engineer, or relevant and equivalent qualification
- Experienced in complex Systems Engineering (understanding of the system of systems approach), supporting/leading and certifying the design of a product or system, presenting both technical and non-technical information
- Understanding of the interaction of equipment in a complex systems environment
You’ll receive benefits including a competitive pension scheme, enhanced annual leave allowance and a Company contributed Share Incentive Plan. You’ll also have access to additional benefits such as flexible working, an employee assistance programme, Cycle2work and employee discounts you may also be eligible for an annual leave incentive.
The Professional Services team:
You will be joining a team who are shaping the future by delivering highly specialised services to a growing number of customers. These services include Complex Systems Design & Integration, Cyber Security, Data Analysis and Exploitation.