Website Hudson Shribman
What you’ll be doing:
- Participating in the trials, testing and integration activities of electronic equipment and systems and their interaction with associated systems and accurately capturing findings
- Post trials analysis of data using suitable toolsets.
- Producing written assurance reports and/or technical notes providing supporting evidence to allow informed decisions to be made in support of clearing the equipment
- Working within engineering teams to ensure tasks are completed to the estimate and in a timely manner
- Participating in meetings, reviews and workshops as required by the Customer and external stakeholders
Your skills and experiences:
- The Ability to solve complex problems and Configuration Management experience
- The ability to run through scripts and accurately capture and document results.
- Working with complex systems with an understanding of the system of systems end to end testing.
- Degree, HND or HNC in a STEM related subject or equivalent experience
- Exposure to Network architecture in a traditional or virtual environment
You’ll receive benefits including a competitive pension scheme, enhanced annual leave allowance and a Company contributed Share Incentive Plan. You’ll also have access to additional benefits such as flexible working, an employee assistance programme, Cycle2work and employee discounts you may also be eligible for an annual leave incentive.
The Naval Combat Systems Integration Support team:
The team provides the Royal Navy with combat systems integration services to both in-service and future platforms including the Type 45 destroyers, the Queen Elizabeth Class aircraft carriers and the Type 26 Global Combat Ship.
If Interested in the role for Systems Engineer, please contact Kenzie Choyce at Hudson Shribman to discuss further as well as sending an up to date CV to Kenzie.firstname.lastname@example.org