Website Resourcing Global Solutions Limited
Hudson Shribman is looking for a Systems Engineer to assist in all phases across the complete systems engineering lifecycle; including requirements capture, system architecture design and verification and validation activities, including using installed systems at the customer site.
Systems Engineer Requirement
- A strong academic background with a degree in a relevant engineering discipline is required
- Proven technical knowledge of the systems engineering lifecycle, including requirements management, system design process (including system and sub-system specification) and product validation and verification.
- Previous experience of Naval or Military Systems is desired
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Excellent Relationship Management
- Complex problem solving with the ability to produce clear and concise technical documentation and evidence system-level thinking
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Visio, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- A working knowledge of IP networks would be beneficial
If Interested in the role for Systems Engineer please contact Anthonii Oake at Hudson Shribman to discuss further as well as sending an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org