Systems Engineer (Plymouth)
Website Hudson Shribman
Hudson Shribman is after a Systems Engineer
- Heading the specification, architectural design, and verification and validation of projects, including Safety Cases.
- Applying practical skills in design techniques for defence and commercial applications, understanding key process tools and technologies.
- Developing and applying knowledge of systems engineering to undertake and support various tasks and activities across the lifecycle, delivering to agreed performance targets, including cost and schedule.
- Producing block diagrams, detailed design drawings and supporting calculations.
- Practical evaluation of new and emerging technologies.
- Working closely with the wider engineering team to manage design changes and solve problems on complex systems.
- Work with customers to assist integration, commissioning and problem resolution activities.
- International and Domestic travel will be required.
- Assist project & senior management with engineering projects.
- Progress items to required timescales so that overall project milestones are achieved.