Systems Engineer (Plymouth)
Website Resourcing Global Solutions Limited
Systems Engineer will assist in all phases across the complete systems engineering lifecycle; including requirements capture, system architecture design, and verification and validation activities.
Working Hours: Monday – Thursday 8.30am – 5.30pm | Friday 8.30am – 1.00pm – 37.5 hour week
System Engineer Requirment
- A strong academic background with a degree in a relevant engineering discipline.
- Proven technical knowledge of the systems engineering lifecycle, including requirements management and system design. process (including system and sub-system specification) and product validation and verification.
- Previous experience of Naval or Military Systems (highly desirable).
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to deliver to tight deadlines and remain calm under pressure.
- Excellent Relationship Management.
- System architecture design planning.
- Customer deployment and end to end customer management.
- Complex problem solving with the ability to produce clear and concise technical documentation and evidence system-level thinking.
For more information Email me: Iryna.Mahamaieva@hudsonshribman.co.uk