Website Hudson Shribman
The role represents an excellent opportunity to join a global organisation with a passion for innovation and customer care at the heart of all activities to deliver on its UV Care mission.
Reporting to the Systems Test Lead. You will be responsible for the testing and validation of control panels, at our UK factory in Slough.
You will be responsible for:
• Production testing of power control cabinets and UV systems
• Identification of fault trends and diagnosis to component level
• Implementation of corrective action to prevent recurrence
• Ensure that all testing is performed in a safe manner
• Insuring test logs are completed to a high standard and all measurement data is accurately recorded, stored, and filed. All associated documentation is generated.
• Effective liaison with Engineering and Production staff
• Supporting continuous improvement projects
We are looking for an experienced Electronics Test Technician with a hands-on approach and the ability to anticipate problems. You will have the ability to negotiate and work collaboratively with the team and stakeholders at all levels.
You will need to have/be:
• Minimum BTEC Level 3 in Electrical / Electronic Engineering or equivalent
• Ability to read and understand circuit diagrams.
• Electronic component recognition
• Good interpersonal skills from working in a team environment
• Attention to detail and a methodical approach to work
• Excellent problem-solving skills
• Computer literate (office and using programming software)
• Competent with IT and ERP systems
What’s on Offer
• Competitive Salary
• 25 Days Holiday
• Halma Pension Plan – up to 10.5% company contribution
• SIP share scheme
• Life assurance
• Opportunity to join a leading, trusted organisation
• Training in Lean systems
• Excellent working environment
If Interested in the role for Electronics Test Technician, please contact Kenzie Choyce at Hudson Shribman to discuss further as well as sending an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org