Website Hudson Shribman
Job title: Thingworx Developer
What you’ll be doing:
• Consulting with business stake holders
• Developing UI, interfacing various systems, database integration
• Writing design solutions, user guides, and other supporting artefacts
• Providing support and training to end users
• Delivering show and tell sessions at key milestones building confidence with the customer.
Your skills and experiences:
• Proven experience in PTC Thingworx is essential
• Web service experience, RESTFul and SOAP
• Excellent SQL and PL SQL skillsGlasgow
• Experience in Windchill PDM
You’ll receive benefits including a competitive pension scheme, enhanced annual leave allowance and a Company contributed Share Incentive Plan. You’ll also have access to additional benefits such as flexible working, an employee assistance programme, Cycle2work and employee discounts – you may also be eligible for an annual incentive.
The Capability Center PLM (CC PLM) Development team:
The CC PLM development team is a small friendly dedicated team of developers with a wealth of experience across many programming languages. We are responsible for the configuration, customisation and performance of our PLM systems and using our collective experience drive business requirements through to measurable business value realisation. We will shortly be embarking on new and exciting strategic projects with our international partners, and we are looking to grow and strengthen our team and for the successful candidate to be part of that journey.
If Interested in the role for Thingworx Developer, please contact Kenzie Choyce at Hudson Shribman to discuss further as well as sending an up to date CV to Kenzie.firstname.lastname@example.org