Website Hudson Shribman
Hudson Shribman have an exciting opportunity as a Trainee Wirer. Our client is looking for someone with some electrical knowledge or experience, either from studying or working.
Trainee Wirer Responsibilities
- Learn how to wire panels, racks and distribution boxes.
- To learn how to use the testing machine
- Acquire fault finding skills to aid with issues when testing and carrying out repair work
- Cutting cable to required lengths
- Use hand tools on a daily basis to strip cables, crimping and preparing sockets
- Ensure that each product meeting company standards
Trainee Wirer Requirements
- Good understanding of written and verbal English
- Want/willingness to learn
- Have some sort of electrical knowledge or experience
- Previous experience working as a fitter, wirer, electricans mate, or tester would be an advantage
Salary – £27k to £30k depending on experience
If interested in the Trainee Wirer role, please apply with an up to date CV or contact Cameron Anderson-Lee on either 02039093799 or email@example.com